AV 28V transformer rectifier unit is used to power the onboard aircraft systems during the pre-flight inspection, as well as to start the engine using the 24/48V system.
AV2 transformer rectifier unit has an option of powering two independent aircrafts at the same time.
AR is intended to supply all types of aircrafts and helicopters with 28,0 /28,5 V.
The rectifiers AV series consists of a single cabinet with a thyristor rectifier, a three-phase inverter, a matching transformer, and a control system.
AV DC transformer rectifier units are a perfect fit for:
- Helicopters: «MI-8/17», «KA», «Agusta Westaland», «Eurocopter», «McDonnell Douglas», «Sikorsky», «Robinson», «Sweizer», «Bell» and others.
- Regional airliners including Antonov An, Tupolev Tu, Bombardier, Embraer, Gulfstream, Cessna, Dassault, Hawker, and others.
- Supply main rated voltage, V 3×400 / 3×380
- Supply nominal frequency, Hz: 50/60 ± 5%
NEW!! Our latest addition to the rectifier range. A new compact AV2х400/28,5 transformer rectifier unit.
- Two 400A outputs, 2100A peak.
- Dimensions: 1200*800*850.
- Weight: up to 340kg.
- + Northern option (specifically designed for Northern climates).
- The unit is able to withstand the cold and continue operation at -50°C.
OUR rectifiers of AV series are available from
Number of outputs – 1 Operation mode: 1×28.5 V:
from 50 to 800 А
Number of outputs – 2 Operation mode: 2×28.5 V:
от from 300 to 800 А
Output Technical characteristics:
- Nominal output voltage 28V
- Output voltage stabilization accuracy, V < 0,85%
- 20 to 1200 Rated current up to < 1200A with overloads up to 2500A 28V
- Total harmonic content 2%
- Pulsation coefficient of output voltage, %≤7,4
- Efficiency: 94%
- Environmental parameters: °С -50 / +50
- Ability to work on a “28V/56V” mode
NORMS AND STANDARDS:
- GOST 19705-89 Electric Power Supply Systems of Aircrafts and Helicopters
- DFS 400 Specification for 400Hz Aircraft Power
- ISO 6858 Ground Support Electrical Supplies for Aircraft
- BS 2G 219 General Requirements for Ground Support Electrical Supplies for Aircraft
- EN 50091-1 General and Safety Requirements
- EN 61000-6-2 Immunity Standard
- SAE ARP 5015 400Hz Ground Power Performance Requirements
- EN 61000 Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC). Emission Standard.
Options for order
Stationary, mobile or custom made according to customer request. Our units are also available in tropical and other options.
- During the 24 month ,warranty period, we will provide ongoing technical support.
- Our converters are easy to use. No special training is required, you only need to read the manual.
- Our converters have a high return on investment (ROI) ratio due to low-cost maintenance and spare parts, as well as a balanced price/quality ratio.
- Perfect price/quality ratio!
Our rectifiers AV series is small and light and easy to tow around in its mobile version. And base on solid-state technology .
The solid-state technology means that wear and tear is limited to a minimum since there are no rotating parts. The result is a very reliable and dependable unit that is built to last for a long time.
The set comes
The converter comes with a standard 10-15 meter cable and a SHARP-500. Cable length can be extended upon request.