The frequency converters of our FC series are intended for the ground servicing of all aircraft types with a frequency of 400 Hz up to 120 kVA. FC series converters assist with the fast, reliable and safe launch of aircraft engines and they provide an uninterrupted power supply when the aircraft is on the ground, reducing the amount of exhaust fumes and noise level within the airport area. FC is intended to supply all types of aircrafts with 400 Hz frequency and 115/200 VAC voltage during preflight preparation and technical maintenance.
Can be manufactured in both standard complete set and also by Client’s special requirements and adjustments.
FC converters 400HZ provide:
- High-quality three-phase sine output voltage of 400Hz
- High energy conversion efficiency in all operation modes and low power consumption in idle mode.
- Significant energy savings
- High-quality electric power supplied onboard
- No more than 4% phase output voltage asymmetry
- Easy control of the maintenance service
- Cable voltage drop compensation
- Possibility to simultaneously service two aircrafts
400Hz frequency converter is equipped with testing tools for system and component performance testing, advanced monitoring and display system, under and overvoltage protection, as well as output frequency deviation protection.
The converter consists of a single cabinet with a thyristor rectifier, a three-phase inverter, a matching transformer, and a control system
Frequency Converter Series FC 400 HZ are a perfect fit for:
Our frequency converters are available from 5 to 120 kVA.
The frequency converters of our FC series are intended for the ground servicing of all aircraft types with a frequency of 400 Hz up to 120 kVA.
MAIN TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Supply main rated voltage, V 3×400 / 3×380
- Rated output voltage phase/line, V 3 x 115/200
- Supply main rated frequency, Hz 50
- Output voltage frequency, Hz 400
- Voltage modulation, % ≤1
- Ingress protection (electronic part) IP 54
- Supply main permitted frequency deviation, % ±10
- Power factor from 0.1 to 1.0
- Frequency stabilization accuracy, % ±0.1
NORMS AND STANDARDS:
- GOST 19705-89 Electric Power Supply Systems of Aircrafts and Helicopters
- DFS 400 Specification for 400Hz Aircraft Power
- ISO 6858 Ground Support Electrical Supplies for Aircraft
- BS 2G 219 General Requirements for Ground Support Electrical Supplies for Aircraft
- EN 50091-1 General and Safety Requirements
- EN 61000-6-2 Immunity Standard
- SAE ARP 5015 400Hz Ground Power Performance Requirements
- EN 61000 Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC). Emission Standard.
Options for order
Stationary, mobile or custom made according to customer request. Our units are also available in tropical and other options.
- During the 24 month ,warranty period, we will provide ongoing technical support.
- Our converters are easy to use. No special training is required, you only need to read the manual.
- Our converters have a high return on investment (ROI) ratio due to low-cost maintenance and spare parts, as well as a balanced price/quality ratio.
- Perfect price/quality ratio!
Our rectifiers AV series is small and light and easy to tow around in its mobile version. And base on solid-state technology .
The solid-state technology means that wear and tear is limited to a minimum since there are no rotating parts. The result is a very reliable and dependable unit that is built to last for a long time.
The set comes
The converter comes with a standard 10-15 meter cable and a standart PLUG-400 hz. Cable length can be extended upon request.