Switch-mode power supplyThe Frequency converter IPPI-5000-25 AC resistance furnace pulse power source is used for power (temperature) regulation and stabilisation.
Power regulation occurs via control angle variation of the thyristors that are located on the step-down transformer's primary side. Current, Voltage, Power and Temperature stabilisation means are provided.
Switch-mode power supply IPPI-65
The frequency converter is used as part of a high frequency heating technological complex, like a wide diameter pipe bending machine
NORMS AND STANDARDS:
- GOST 19705-89 Electric Power Supply Systems of Aircrafts and Helicopters
- DFS 400 Specification for 400Hz Aircraft Power
- ISO 6858 Ground Support Electrical Supplies for Aircraft
- BS 2G 219 General Requirements for Ground Support Electrical Supplies for Aircraft
- EN 50091-1 General and Safety Requirements
- EN 61000-6-2 Immunity Standard
- SAE ARP 5015 400Hz Ground Power Performance Requirements
- EN 61000 Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC). Emission Standard.